Frequently Asked Questions
We have provided the following answers to some of the most commonly asked questions. If your question is not addressed or you would like further information please feel free to contact us.
- How do I reserve a parking spot?
Reserving your pre-paid airport parking is a quick & easy 3 step process.
- Search: Enter your check-in and check-out date and time.
- Select: Select the parking option that best meets your travel needs.
- Reserve: Pay online and guarantee your spot.
- How far in advance do I need to make my parking reservation?
We recommend that you make your airport parking reservation at least 2 to 3 days ahead of your date of travel, the sooner the better. Our lots fill up quickly near holidays. We recommend that as soon as you book your airline reservation you also make your airport parking reservation at the same time, that way, you will have your guaranteed parking spot at the day of travel.
- Can I make my reservation after parking in the facility?
No, the only way to take advantage of the online rate, is to make your reservation prior to entering the parking facility.
- When should I arrive at the parking facility?
We suggest you arrive at the parking facility 20 minutes before you would like to be in the airport terminal (not 20 minutes before your flight leaves). Please bring in your reservation confirmation voucher to speed up the check-in process.
- What if I lose my parking voucher?
If you forget your voucher, you can enter your reservation details and download a copy of your voucher
If you forgot your reservation details, you can contact us with your last name, email and check-in date. Once we verify your information we can send out another confirmation to the supplied email.
- Are the parking lots open 24 hours per day?
- Yes, all of our parking facilities are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- What if I need to change the date or time of my reservation?
We’re flexible with the times to accommodate airline schedules. If you need to arrive early, you can do so up to 2 hours ahead of your scheduled check-in time, any earlier, and you will need to cancel your reservation and re-book. If the change results in an extended stay, see Change to Check out date below.
Change to Check in date:
If you need to change your check in date, you must cancel your reservation and create a new one.
Change to Check out date:
Changes to your check out date don't require a new reservation unless you would like to prepay for your entire stay through our website. Any additional charges will be added to your bill upon check out (at the same daily rate).
- Looking for our contact info?
If you need to contact us, you can do so from our Contact Us page (Link the words "Contact US" back to the Contact Us page)